Re: urgent advice needed PLEASE!

To: Chris Rose <chris_rose@totalise.co.uk>
Subject: Re: urgent advice needed PLEASE!
From: DuhCaddyhm <wadleigh@syix.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 00:14:56 -0800
Hi Chris,

Sorry about your flood problem.  I work in the medical field where
contamination is something dealt with on a regular daily basis.  You
might try contacting someone in medicine and see what they would use to
decontaminate metals and glass, and possibly even leather.  Naturally,
the upholstery, carpeting, and padding are probably beyond salvation.
But I know NO one working in the medical field destroys their equipment
due to contamination!!!  If that were the case, all instruments,
tubings, tables, chairs, etc would be subject to the rules of
destruction.

Just a thought to ponder.  Hope it helps in some way.

Sue
'74 Midget
'65 Midget
'65 MG-1100