Re: somebody explain shifting and RPM to me

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: somebody explain shifting and RPM to me
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 07:11:16 -0600
 Just as a point of interest, the CBB driver's manual suggests keeping
the revs below 4,000 and using part throttle in order to achieve best
longevity and fuel economy.  Nothing's changed except the RPM ranges,
what? ;^)

  Actually, I agree about the lugging bit.  I rode with a friend in his
new small pickup, asked him why he was lugging the engine.  He said that
was where the light told him to shift.  I wonder how the lower end will
hold up.

  Cheers,

  CR