New MG with ZS Flooding Problem!!

To: "Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New MG with ZS Flooding Problem!!
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 11:44:46 -0800
Well we took the trip over Saturday to Vancouver Island and picked up the
two '79 "LE's".

Got to the other side (Nanaimo from Vancouver) and 1 ran great but the owner
was having trouble with getting the other car running again. We ended up
towing the non-runner with the runner on to the ferry and off the other side
where I had a tow truck waiting.

Seems the carb is allowing fuel to POUR into the cylinder flooding it right
out and so *no go*. This is my 1st experience with the ZS on these carbs and
am looking for some help from the list out there. Where should I start??!

IS THERE A ZS GURU WHO CAN HELP??

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
BODYWORK - METALFORMING - PREP & PAINT - WOODWORK
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/
FAQ's - How-To's - Tools