RE: Timing Chain Single/Double ? MGB

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Timing Chain Single/Double ? MGB
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:44:39 -0500
No matter what you do, if you are rebuilding the engine, it would be foolish
and risky not to replace the timing chain and gears. The decision to go with
a double or single row chain is up to you. For my money, I prefer a double row
system. They are more durable, and less prone to failure. Even if it's only
slight improvement, I'd rather do it once now, and rest easier later.

Joe
'75 B Roadster
Lowered and loud