Re: Timing Chain Single/Double ? MGB

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: Re: Timing Chain Single/Double ? MGB
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:05:09 -0500
Good Thinking ,Never thought of the double spring and the extra pressure on the
Gears or Chain. Will have to do some looking into it as last year I replaced my
head with an early model Double spring.  I have a single chain. .We always
changes to better chains 2 -3 row or even gear drive for the preformance
minded. Carl E.