Re: BMIHT Certificate

To: REasterby@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMIHT Certificate
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 08:09:34 -0800 (PST)
Ray, here is the fax number I used to fax a request to them earlier this
year (I was seeking an update on what I thought was an error on my
certificate for my 66 B). Perhaps you can fax them and ask if they have
received your request and check....

Fax: (44) 1926 641555

I believe I put the number in exactly like that (minus the ()) in my
faxing software (I use RingCentral) and it worked fine. FWIW, I sent for
my original certificate in early September and received it about 10 days
later... Got my second (re-done) one about a week after faxing them....

Good luck!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328