Re: BMIHT Certificate

To: REasterby@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMIHT Certificate
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:45:21 EST
Ray,

There is a link to it on both the NAMGAR website and my LBCarCo site.  They
don't have email unfortunately, and will only take an order via FAX or mail.
  (At least they do take plastic ;))

You can call them but cannot place an order over the phone.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

Also visit the premier MGA Website
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgar

In a message dated 12/16/00 9:49:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,