Re: BMIHT Certificate

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: BMIHT Certificate
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:46:27 EST
In a message dated 12/16/2000 6:21:38 PM Central Standard Time,
d_dibiase@yahoo.com writes:

<<  My reading of Clausager's suggested that it
 ought to have  GB-series engine, since it was built in late October 1964
 (change-over point from GA to GB). >>

Personally, I would stick w/the first one Dan.  Keep in mind that the Brit
were FAMOUS for using "whats on hand" to get a car out.  PERIOD.

DMH, his son Geoffrey, and his son, have been looking for #s on my Big Healey
motor 'casue I asked DMH how come at 98K I had NO RIDGE in all 6 holes, had
NO wear on crank, and balancing/machine shop charged me $25.00 'cause they
could not do better than what was already done.  Both DMH and Geoff surmised
that somehow I got a Factory Rallae Motor.

And yep, know EVERYTHING (else) about Hortense.  Left UK, went to STL, bought
by lady Prof in Carbondale, etc.  All #s "match".

????

Cheers...........

          Ed