Re: How to trick your partner..

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How to trick your partner..
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:10:40 +0000
Mark and kathy LaPierre wrote:

> I sold my wife her B before we married.

Hmm, I sold my wife before I got my 'B - it would never have happened
otherwise (appliances always came before cars where she was concerned).

It is all so much simpler if you are single, guys.

Right now I have a shiny set of forged pistons sitting in pride of place
in the loungeroom, but soon it will be some much grubbier stuff once the
car gets pulled to bits in preparation for the new motor.  Seeing as I
like to watch TV while fiddling with car bits, this means the loungeroom
becomes the temporary shed (too uncomfortable just now in the REAL
shed).

I can't imagine any of my wives going for that.

But the dog doesn't mind at all.

Eric
'68MGB MkII