Re: Interiors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interiors
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 01:32:46 EST
Larry,

Ok good that is the Mohair, Stayfast is Black/Black and Duck is like Canvas
and not a good material for any warm climate as the sun will kill it quickly.
 The Mohair and Stayfast materials are both very sun resistant.

Yep they have some pretty good prices (but I beat them most of the time now
when you add the shipping and duty that you would pay by importing it
directly from them ;))

Yeah they are about the only one that has and 800 number, they use a remote
call forward like I do when I am in the UK on business so folks can reach me.
 (had someone call me at 2:30AM last trip -(9:30PM where he was), Jan did not
even hear it ring I got it so fast.)

I have been trying to expand in the UK and looked into a number there but
they are very restrictive on non residents there.  I had to have a friend get
me a cell phone as they would not give me one directly.  You would not
believe how hard it is to open a bank account there and the security is
unreal.  They lock you in this little room and will not let you out till you
are done (and it takes about 2 hours to open an account).  We are much more
liberal here to foreigners.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 12/22/00 9:42:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,