Re: wheel hubs on the "wrong" side

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wheel hubs on the "wrong" side
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:03:52 -0600
David:

Don't do it. To do so is a definite death-wish. The main draw-back is
that extended reversing WILL eventually unscrew the hub-nuts when they
are on their proper side - they tighten (or keep tight) during forward
motion. If put on the wrong side, they will be reversing whenever you
are moving forward. Get the picture now??

Dave Q.
As and Bs