Re: paint?

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>, MG <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: paint?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:44:59 -0800 (PST)
...and while we're on this topic, what would be the benefits/shortcomings
of media-blasting the shell, versus dipping? One obvious benefit of the
latter would be more complete stripping, I guess (i.e., the nooks and
crannies that Chris referred to). Would one be (in general) less expensive
than the other? This will be an interesting thread to me as I am planning
on stripping my '66 B down to it's shell and am looking to balance
budgetary constraints with an effective means of getting rid of the old...

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green - My Driver!
'66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer - faded Tartan Red - My Project!
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://auctions.yahoo.com/