Re: paint?

To: "Chris Thompson" <ct@cthompson.com>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: paint?
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:59:38 -0500
The pros - Redistrip etc - do not always get the seams completely
cleaned out. Mild rust staining coming out years later is common.
Recently have heard of a concours leaf green bugeye that went real
bad.

A completely bare tub you should be able to raise one end 60
degrees.

If your friend would do every body panel for $600 US I would take
it. Work with him on the neutralizing and maybe you will be lucky.
Could be the average Redistrip employee is not too motivated or
supervised. Could be that acid in a seam is there forever. Your
stripper friend should have an opinion.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug

Mike L.