Re: was I am on a Quest now Scotch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: was I am on a Quest now Scotch
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:33:08 -0500
Just remember, there's nothing worse than bad scotch. There's nothing better
than good Scotch.

When I was in college, the drink of choice was Milwaukee's Best. A beer so
bad it gives American beer (Which is already looked down upon) a bad
name. Mostly because a 24pack was like $11, or something.

Glenmorangie, MacCallan. Preferably something from before Reagan was
president. And when I'm feeling more adventurous, LaPhroaig, a definite
acquired taste.

| Chris Thompson                                      ct@cthompson.com |
| 1973 MGB                                    http://cthompson.com/mg/ |