Re: was I am on a Quest now Scotch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: was I am on a Quest now Scotch
From: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:59:22 -0500
College life in the dorms lasted two quarters in 1987. I just called a
friend, he informed me that Milwaukee's Best 24's were $6.99, where as
things like Bud were much more. I turned 21 in 1990 and promptly stopped
drinking beer. You could tell me that Bud was $50 a six pack today and I'd
have to take you at your word.

Now I only drink socially. There are only two drinks. Cuba Libre (Rum, Coke
and Lime) for those 'at a party dont want to pay attention to the subtleties
of my drink' and Single Malt scotch for those times that are just the
opposite. :)

-C

--
| Chris Thompson                                      ct@cthompson.com |