Re: Digital cameras (no LBC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Digital cameras (no LBC)
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:54:42 EST
In a message dated 2/21/01 4:37:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
zymmer4@yahoo.com writes:

<< --- Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
 > Some listers have posted questions abouut digital
 > cameras in the past. >>

I've been working with a Nikon Coolpix 990 (dorky name) at work, and it
produces high quality shots.  I still have operational "issues" with it, but
I'm still blaming operator error rather than the camera.  However, it is
rather pricey for home use, around $900 six months ago.  So, with price
deflation associated with computer stuff it would cost, what?, $1.95 now.

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT
66Mustang