Fw: MG 2001

To: "MGlist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: MG 2001
From: "Denny Bavery" <denny1979mgb@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:30:24 -0500
Has anyone ever thought about adding a travel area to the web site for the
annual MG shows. For MG2001 it could be a place where people could post their
trip plan??  What I was thing of was a place where you could say I'm going
from City, State , leaving the following date and time and plan on taking the
following roads and a contact e-mail address.  People traveling through this
origination city or leaving from a close location could try to hook up and
travel together.  Might be fun to hook up with people you don't know for a
long trip and have help with problems along the road.

I know most clubs have a club trip which could be posted if open to non-club
members but others going separate from their club could post too.  I'm web
illiterate so maybe this would be a big problem to create.

Denny