Re: Fw: MG 2001

To: denny1979mgb@msn.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: MG 2001
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 23:15:25 EST
The NAMGAR website at www.namgar.com has a buddy finder that folks can sign
up for that might help them find a driving partner.  It can be used for any
event not only MG2001.

Jeff Zorn
NAMGAR Webmaster

In a message dated 3/29/01 2:30:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
denny1979mgb@msn.com writes:

<< Has anyone ever thought about adding a travel area to the web site for the
 annual MG shows. For MG2001 it could be a place where people could post their
 trip plan??  What I was thing of was a place where you could say I'm going
 from City, State , leaving the following date and time and plan on taking the
 following roads and a contact e-mail address.  People traveling through this
 origination city or leaving from a close location could try to hook up and
 travel together.  Might be fun to hook up with people you don't know for a
 long trip and have help with problems along the road.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list