RE: MG 2001

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>, <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MG 2001
From: "Phil Vanner" <philv@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:01:15 -0600
On Thursday, March 29, 2001 at 3:35 PM Barney was all like:

Well I'm not much for car shows, but I do love a road trip, and I don't
mind at all traveling in "primitive driving comfort".  If this is really so
much a problem, I could possibly provide the backup vehicle, especially for
such a short trip.  Only about 4 hours from Chicago to NW Ohio, so I could
do that before breakfast.  I have done a few trips in excess of 1000 miles
(small understatement here) and keeping an MGA on the road for weeks at a
time is not such a big deal once you get the hang of it.

But you're not going all the way to St. Paul, Barney. Don't you have a side
trip first?

If you can make it as far as Monroe, WI by Sunday morning, there's likely to
be an empty trailer there headed for the fairgrounds.

Phil Vanner
Minnesota MG Group

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list