Re: MG 2001

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG 2001
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:45:44 -0600
I've taken that trip several times.  Even before the Mackinac
bridge.  Say hi to my sister near Manitowoc (Maribel).  She used
to live on Division Street next to the Lincoln High School.  You
could the the loading docks from the upstairs of the house.

Blake

<<<snip>>>
Phil Vanner wrote:

> Leaves Ludington, MI at 7:45 PM in the summer. From say, Bowling Green ( a
> random spot in NW Ohio) it's 290 miles and 7.5 hours to Ludington if you
> avoid the interstates, and take a 45 minute break. (50mph max) The ferry
> likes you to be there an hour early, so leave at 9am and you'll be there in
> time for dinner and can load on the boat by 6:30. Let the sailors do the
> driving for a while and arrive X-Mozilla-Status: 0009 10:45 PM

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list