Re: mgb vs spitfire

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: mgb vs spitfire
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:21:50 -0500
Hi Bill,
    I began my rather long journey into the British auto syndrome with
Spitfires back in the 70s.  Mechanics are pretty much the same, but the
difference is in the ride.  Spits are great for quick corners, and
spontaneous maneuvers.  The B is a much better touring car, more interior
room, less road , and body noise(rattles) I seriously thought that I'd never
change over to a B until I actually bought one and drove it for awhile. The
spitfires were fun but I wouldn't buy another, especially over a nice B.
Enjoy what you have.

Just my opinion,  Mark