RE: Why is it so hard to choose a #$!%!^ color?

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Why is it so hard to choose a #$!%!^ color?
From: "Cady, Richard H" <richard.cady@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:32:50 -0400
A black body does show bodywork defects more than a lighter color - but
looks great if the panels are straight.  Since my bodywork is not quite
perfect my '70 roadster was repainted in glacier white.   Red fades fairly
fast if the car is stored outdoors.

Black Tulip ( 1973 production only) can appear either black or dark purple
depending on the angle that your looking at the car.  If you want to be
different the factory had some wild colors in the early 70's including Aqua
( 1972 cars - a light turquoise ) and Citron ( 74-76 - a chartreuse color )

Rich
'70 roadster
( still contemplating that next color scheme )

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list