Re: WOOHOOOOOOO EX257 is on the track!

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WOOHOOOOOOO EX257 is on the track!
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 07:31:53 -0600
Ex257 will run in LMP675 this is the 675 kilo prototype class, these are the
small prototype cars that you will see running.  No it will not have to be
homologated.  Homologation is for the production based classes, where you see
cars like the 911s and the corvettes.  There are two types of cars running,
prototypes and production based cars; obviously there will be a number of
classes for each type.  The prototype cars are where the mfrs get to be real
exotic and wild with the designs and parts, while the production classes are
lower budget and the parts have to be made available to the public for sale in
a certain number per year.

 --
 James Nazarian Jr
 71 MGB roadster

 A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
    evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.

 On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 07:31:24AM -0700, Charley & Peggy Robinson profoundly
declared:
 >   Two guys answer my post -- one wrote a book -- and I still don't know
 > what class the X257 runs in or if it has to be homologated.  Sheesh,
 > guys. ;^)  Guess I'll have to do my own research.....
 >
 >   Cheers,
 >
 >   CR

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list