Re: Earthlink as an ISP? (Non LBC - but maybe helpful to some)

To: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: Earthlink as an ISP? (Non LBC - but maybe helpful to some)
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:41:44 -0600
Although Jerry's answer pretty much accurately answers your question on
Earlthlink , you need only visit Barney's website to get the answer to all
your questions. See his page on webservers. Granted, local ISPs are rapidly
being assimilated by the Earhlinks of the world but the main loss is good
responsive technical support.

Other typical off topic subjects can also be found on this site, including
digital camera information. When I needed answers to my digital camera
questions, where else did I ask but this great MG list. Got over 20 good
replies (more than any car questions I ever asked). Later, Barney made a
couple of definitive pages on the subject.

Plus answers to many of your other on topic questions:

http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg/mgtech/index.htm

David

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list