Re: valve noise

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: Re: valve noise
From: carl guderian <carlg@rmci.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:03:28 -0600
Also one other thing to check:

The surface of the rockers where they contact the valves.  If they have become
concave over the years then when you adjust the rockers you will be getting a
false
reading from your feeler guage to the tune of .002/.003 inches.  Enough to cause
the sound your referring to.

Carl G

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list