Re: Painting your car...

To: Chris Chandler <barak@voyager.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting your car...
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:36:42 -0600
Chris:

When painting T types you have to paint it in pieces.

That is what I did and plan to do with the MGA.  I've painted two
TDs and a Ford Model A pickup that way.  On the TD the wings, 4
bonnet panels, fuel tank, spare tire rack, running boards, body
tub with doors, and aprons were all painted separately over a
winter without any color matching problems with Centari acrylic
enamel.  Of course I bought enough to do the whole car at one
time.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list