Re: Fatest ever MG (500bhp, 0-100mph in 8.4!)

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Fatest ever MG (500bhp, 0-100mph in 8.4!)
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:57:53 EDT
Hi Dan,
Here I was all ready to gaze upon a 5-6 ton MG (see subject title Re: Fatest
ever MG) I know Jaguar manufactured some tanks during W.W.II and Rolls-Royce
made some lovely piston and Jet airplane engines, but I don't remember a
"Fat" MG, hardly not the spindly TA/TB/TC models, now the MG-TD was a little
bit heftier, what with its 15 inch steel wheels and yes, it was 200 lbs
heavier than the TC model. Oh, wait a minute, maybe it was the MG-TE model?
That was the one that made every one laugh so much it never made it into
production. Instead the Sleeker MG-TF was brought out in the TE's place.
Still to this day people still snigger and laugh when they remember the TE"s
hefty proportions. Tee-Hee, T-EE,T-EE! Albert Escalante (all kidding aside,
please except my appreciation of your wonderful and insightful posts. Sir, I
salute you and your marvelous perspective on things both mechanical and
mirthful!)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list