Re: Chrome bumper conversion

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, adufault@nycap.rr.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chrome bumper conversion
From: AOH9999@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 14:05:56 EDT
When we first bought our B, we looked into converting ours back to chrome
bumpers as well. However, when we considered the expense, the time it would
take, and the fact that it still would not be a true chrome bumpered car,
(there are minor difference), we decided against it. My advice to you is that
if you truelly want a car with chrome bumpers, you should sell your current
B, and buy one with original chrome bumpers. This will save you a lot of
headaches, and in the long run might be cheaper.

73-76 original condition MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list