Re: Spark Plugs for 52 TD

To: British Sportscar Center <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Spark Plugs for 52 TD
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 11:28:26 -0700
Hi Lawrie,

  A year or so ago I looked at a dyno test report of multi electrode
plugs vs single electrode plugs.  When the plugs were new the two types
performed the same in terms of engine power output.  However, the multi
electrode plugs performed better after a few thousand ,miles of use.
The testor speculated that the reason was that there were more ground
paths for the spark to jump to on the multis and thus less resistance in
the plug gap.  Me, I dunno. ;^)

  This was on a UK website but I don't remember the URL.  Anyone?

  FWIW,

  CR

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list