Re: CA Black Plate Law Vetoed!

To: Richard Feibusch <rfeibusch@loop.com>
Subject: Re: CA Black Plate Law Vetoed!
From: Martin <martin@virtual-motors.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 09:55:00 -0500
Rick,
So has there has been a crime wave of felons using cars with black plates
to commit armed robberies and drive-by-shootings at night?
And this led Gov Davis to veto the bill "to save our children".
I understand. Makes perfect sense. I sleep better knowing
that there are potentially fewer marauding gunmen loose at
night with "invisible" black plates on their cars. To think of it
I should go and melt down my black plates right now
to prevent them from falling into the wrong hands.

Thanks for the update.

Martin

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list