Re: Report from DC

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Report from DC
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:38:35 EDT
In a message dated 9/12/01 10:36:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hal@katemuir.com writes:

> > Average Arab has so little to lose by
> > misbehaving.
> >

> Robert,
>
> I hope that this is the anger and frustration you feel at the events of
> yesterday and that neither you nor anyone else on the list really believes

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I believe he should have said, "the average terrorist has so little to
lose..."

I agree with you.  Not all Arabs are to blame for the cowardly acts of these
terrorists.  After they bombed the WTC last time, there were many attacks on
American businesses owned by people of middle eastern descent.  We have to
learn to judge people individually by their actions.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport