Re: Report from DC

To: Mike Barnes <mike@mghorizon.com>, Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Report from DC
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:49:35 -0700 (PDT)
I'm sorry that in a moment of frustration I vented some feelings that I am
struggling with. No offense was intended. I don't believe that all
non-citizens should be forced to leave the country. It was a crude way of
saying that we will always be open to attacks such as this unless we give
up some of our freedoms that we enjoy - such as relatively open borders.
Our security is non-existent compared to what I witnessed in travels
throughout Latin America last year.

Dan

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list