Re: Is the 1965 MGB the best year made?

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is the 1965 MGB the best year made?
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 08:37:19 +0930
Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Gang,
> I know that this will probably upset someone but, has anyone ever heard that
> the 1965 MGB is/was the best model year ever made. I know that my 1978 MGB is
> a little 'short on wind' sometimes due to all of the emissions bunk. But its
> such fun little car to just put the top down and drive.

Nahhhh, you won't upset a single person.

You will upset LOTS of people ;-)

It would have to be 1968... I get all the good points PLUS an
all-synchro box!

Now everyone... sound off for each year, please.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Aptenodytes non retro concidunt obi machinas Daedali successores supra
volantes spectant:   ita censet scientista Ricardas Lapis Britannicus."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///