Re: Is the 1965 MGB the best year made?

To: shaws@mlcltd.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is the 1965 MGB the best year made?
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:23:10 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/01 7:53:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time, shaws@mlcltd.com
writes:

> I was always of the opinion that the best year of MG was whichever
> year I was in at the moment.
> --

Love the one you're with?
Something to be said for situational ethics, OK, but I can't think of
anything that would endear one of the rubber bumper single carb cars to me.

A good friend owned one, and every time I drove it, or in it, it made me so
mad/sad at how the mighty had fallen, that I simply couldn't enjoy it.

Anywhere from 63-68 is pretty good, the later ones for those that like the
later all-synch trans. There aren't too many like me that prefer the 3 main
engines, I agree.

Bill

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list