Re: MGA trade?

To: RCR293@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA trade?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:32:35 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/01 10:03:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, RCR293@aol.com
writes:

>   I am facing a crisis with respect to my MGA.  When I bought the car to
> restore, I only had one child to drive around.  Now I have two and think

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I would suggest that if you want to include kids in a project car, you make
it a safe one.  A rollover in a convertible is not pretty.  Maybe an MGB-GT
would be a good choice.  They have enough room for kiddie seats in the back
(I think), and you can fit seatbelts in the occasional seats when they get
older.  Add a sunroof and it is close to top-down motoring.

If you decide that you really want a convertible, please consider installing
a rollover bar.

Safety Fast!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward