Re: MGA trade?

To: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@zoominternet.net>, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGA trade?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 14:59:53 -0400
Sometimes you're driving just fine, but there's some other idiot passing
with no room or something that can smash into you or send your car flying
off the edge of the highway, even though you're the most careful driver,
and MGs are what - 1800 pounds?  A good whack in a bad accident can send
you over.

Usually it's not my driving that I'm worried about, but some other a******
on the road.

- Tab

At 02:30 PM 10/9/01 -0400, James H. Nazarian, Ph.D. wrote:

>Yikes, Allen, don't you think that is a bit much. In 36 years of driving
>and more
>years than that experiencing conscious awareness, I can remember only one
>instance of a rollover: A foolish punk in a Jeep CJ speeding through mountain
>twisties in West Virginia; his fault. If one is driving on public roads, they
>ought to have enough sense to drive sanely. It they roll the car, they
>were not
>driving sanely. If they carry passengers, children or adults, in the car, they
>must not drive recklessly, ever. They shouldn't be having children if they
>can't
>understand that. It's like saying it is okay to play with a loaded gun in the
>house as long as everyone at home wears a bullet proof vest. 8^o

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///