Re: MGA trade?

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: MGA trade?
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@zoominternet.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 14:11:08 -0400
Max Heim wrote:

> Hmm, this is an interesting point. ... when you consider that they are far
>more
> at risk riding ... the school bus, for that matter (no seat belts or head
> restraints).

Good point Max. I often wonder about the dim wit mentality of people who cause
the
legislation of one ill conceived automotive safety law after another while
school
buses all over the country truck untethered children in metal backed seats from
driveway to school grounds daily. Chilling.

Jim
microdoc@zoominternet.net
1999 BMW R1100RT Very Black... of course
BMW MOA #89329, BMW RA #25289, IBMWR
2000 Audi A4 Quattro Avant Very Silver
1960 MGA 1600 Very Red
1974 MGB-GT Damask (Very Burgundy) Red
1972 Suzuki TS185 Dual Sport, Very sort of orange. For Sale

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///