Heater switch and fan.

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heater switch and fan.
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 19:05:27 -0800
Hi gang,
I think I have a bad heater switch and a bad fan for the 70B. I'm using
a test light to check this so stick with me. I get power from the double
green wires on post 1 of the switch when I turn the ignition on. When I
flip the switch to on , no power transfers to post  2 or 4 on the
switch.  If I jump the switch  and connect the green and the
green/yellow wires, I get power to the fan but the fan doesn't run.  I
disconnected the ground wire from the fan and tried to ground that wire
to a body bolt that was unpainted.  No luck.  I conclude that the fan is
bad and the switch is bad.  Am I right or is it another problem I'm missing?
TIA
Jim
70B
78B