Re: Winterizing my "new" MGB

To: doddk@mossmotors.com
Subject: Re: Winterizing my "new" MGB
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:57:50 EST
Thanks Kelvin,
Just because your gal has eaten once today, doesn't mean she can't eat
dinner. too! To wit, I was only erring on the side of caution, because I love
my little MGB, sooo much. And I just wanted to make sure I treated her
perfectly. I'm still a-waiting the 2500 mile mark of our "relationship" soze
I can hurry home and change her oil, if the magic moment happens over 50
miles from my house I will scoot over to the nearest Quicky-Lube and drain
her spent 30w juices and replace them with new ones. Now that I know that my
little white rubber bumpered gazelle doesn't need a multi-grade oil in her
belly, I'll stick with Castrol 30wt. I've got a few more miles left on the
antifreeze and I'll probably change that in early June or so when I backflush
the radiator and check for any weak spots. I really want to thank all of the
nice people that were quick to point out that an MG is a strong little bugger
and not to fret and worry over her so much. I'll see you at Tomorrow's club
meeting Kelvin, unless your working late Cheerio..-=Safety Fast=-Albert
Escalante & the worlds most pampered MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///