Re: FW: Winterizing my "new" MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Winterizing my "new" MGB
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 22:42:38 EST
So Just when I thought I knew nearly all there was to know about
"Winterizing" my MGB, what do I find but a really great DIY article that I
was able to download and put into my "TO DO" folder so that I can go down the
list of things to do to "properly" winterize my B before the cold, cold 50
degree winter temperatures "HIT" So. Cal. this year.....Soon...I
think...Maybe! Either way, I shall B prepared...Call me Kelvin if you need I
ride to work some chilly 40 degree day (yes we even have ICE somedays)  I
have ice scrappers in the boot of my Jaguars and my MGB! Check out the great
article at:>>
http://www.edmunds.com/ownership/howto/articles/43799/article.html<< It
really is very informative, even for know it alls like myself (NOT!)
 Albert Escalante, 1978 MGB, 1977 XJ-6L, 1985 XJ6

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///