Re: Which tire for my MG?

Subject: Re: Which tire for my MG?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 05:29:19 -0800 (PST)
I can comment on these tires as I have them on my '95 VW Jetta in size
195/60-14... I don't like them as much as the Bridgestone Potenza RE940's
I had on previously. Seems to me they 'roll under' a bit more - sidewall
flex, maybe? The steering feels a bit less precise as well. I'm sure the
suspension with 95,000 miles is a bit to blame. However, they are
excellent in the wet and ride very well. Haven't been able to try them in
the snow yet! Overall, I would say they are a 6 out of 10. If you drive
your MG aggressively, try something else.

--- Jerry Causey <jcausey@whidbey.com> wrote:
> Stephen:
> Dunlop SP Sport A2 in 185/65x14. US$53.00 each from Tire Rack.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///