4 wheel disc brakes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 4 wheel disc brakes
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:13:29 EST
A question for the list;
I know that MG made a 4 wheel disc brake setup for the Twin Cam MGA car. And
that a few left over MGA Twin Cam Chassis were made into MGA Deluxe Models.
But are there any 4 wheel disc brake set ups made for the MGB? Does MOSS or
Victoria British offer any? I would prefer to buy a complete set up to have
everything right there in front of me. Or would the Disc brakes from a Rover
2000 swap over? I would like to put 4 wheel discs on my 1978 MGB this winter
so I can race it this Spring and Summer 2002. -=Safety-Fast=-

Albert Escalante 1978 MGB; 1957 3.4 litre (Mk.I) 1977 XJ-6L; 1985 XJ-6 (not
running)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///