Re: 4 wheel disc brakes

To: davhill@btinternet.com
Subject: Re: 4 wheel disc brakes
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 20:45:45 EST
Thanks Dave,
That was really a great platform to start from. Your insights and questions
are pretty much the same as I would have listed, had I the mechanical
aptitude that you obviously enjoy. No, I'm more of a theorist than a mechanic
so I find your How-to's most helpful. I do have a practical side however and
can search the Internet finding data like:>>
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/v8_conversions/files/brake/rdisc.html<< which shows
the actual application of rear disc brakes on an MGB rear axle. Check it out.
I've actually requested further information from the Website manager since
the above article is more of a pictorial essay with sparse wording. After I
get the information I've requested, then with what you and others have
supplied I should have enough to start the rear wheel Disc Brake Conversion
with plenty of handy information and pertinent data. I really want to
sincerely thank all of you for your great help. Graci!
Albert Escalante 1978 MGB; 1957 3.4 litre (Mk.I) 1977 XJ-6L; 1985 XJ-6 (not
running)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///