Re: Remove or cover surface rust???

To: "kpdii@softhome.net" <kpdii@softhome.net>,
Subject: Re: Remove or cover surface rust???
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 11:10:45 -0700
Not an expert here, but I think you would have trouble getting all of
the rust off that way.  And depending on where you live it might just
set right back in under your paint.

I am interested in any replies you get however as my car spent a
portion of its life in KY USA.  Not exactly an arid location, so I have
some surface rust up under the dash on the firewall...  In Colorado,
rust up under the dash isn't going anywhere fast, but I would like to
treat it.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net