Re: Help Identifying Electrical Componets

To: "John Shidler" <allfacts@bellsouth.net>, "MG List"
Subject: Re: Help Identifying Electrical Componets
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:23:59 -0000
The voltage stabiliser is usually a rectangular box about 1" long with two
terminals labelled B (battery, green)and I (instruments, light-green/green)
and an adjustment screw One or both of the terminals may have two spades
rather than just one.  It needs to be screwed to the firewall i.e. ground to
function correctly, the gauges fed from it will read high if not.