small parts needed

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: small parts needed
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 23:54:47 -0600
I somehow lost the three small flat coil springs that go on the
three stepped bolts that together hold the shift-lever cover to the
top of the shift extension on the Victor. From the illustrations in
the catalog, it would appear this is a 1978 - 80 MGB transmission. I
called major suppliers in the US, but nobody seemed to know exactly
what I was talking about, especially since the catalog I have calls
these "washers," although they are definitely coil springs. They are
obviously supposed to keep compression on the top of the ball on the
shift lever without causing it to bind.

I sure do need three of them and would buy a set of spares too, as
well as spare stepped bolts, if I could find some.

Anybody able to assist?

-Rock in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA  http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Red Dirt Rangers (Rocky on piano): http://www.reddirtrangers.com