Re: New club forming

To: "R C Engelhardt" <hardt@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: New club forming
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:24:36 +0100
Hi Ron,

I would like to come, but it's to far from the Netherlands.
What still has my deepest interest: the roots of my BGT.
It seems it has come from the area of Santa Barbara - looking to thewaste in
the car like store bills, matches,. The owner loved to play golf.
How can I find out anything about the previous owner(s)?

Perhaps someone at the meeting might know this.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT NRG Chromed WW no o/d Autumn Leaf interior