Re: New Fuel Pump

To: "Rocky Frisco" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Fuel Pump
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 15:46:03 -0000
Hmmm.  If the pump was trying to draw current and you saw 12v at the pump
terminals then the wiring back to the supply is OK and the pump wasn't
pumping for some other reason.  If the pump is trying to draw currenrt and
there is a bad connection back towards the supply then you will
significantly less than 12v at the pump, possibly nothing at all.
Conclusion?  Your pump will probably go AWOL again.