Re: speedometer and odometer trouble

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>,
Subject: Re: speedometer and odometer trouble
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:44:03 -0700
You might want to try these guys:  http://www.alphainst.com/

They emailed me asking to be on the parts list some time ago.  They are
in india, (long trip for a speedo part...)  They might sell them.  If
you do contact them and they don't have anything of value to us let me
know and I will pop them from my parts page....

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

///