Re: Minilite Wheels

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Minilite Wheels
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 19:37:34 -0600
While we are on the subject of wheels, is there a reason for
replacing the original wheels?
My car has wire wheels.  I was wondering if they are considered more
prone to failure than a mag type wheel.
I remember a fellow I knew in high school flipping his new TR6 on a
hairpin curve and telling me one of his wire wheels broke when he
took the curve too fast, causing the car to flip.
I just don't understand how he could of done that.
John

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///